Three kinds of acetylacetone complexes of technetium were synthesized by the following radiochemical methods; l)99mTcO2(acac)2 by the β- decay in 99MoO2(acac)2; 2) Tc(acac)3 by the (β, p) reaction in Ru(acac)3, and 3) Tc(acac)2 by recoil implantation using (d, xn) reaction in the mixture of molybdenum metal powder and Co(acac)2 ∙ 2 H2O. The technetium acetylacetonates thus produced were purified by vacuum sublimation technique, and some of their properties were investigated.
- Recoil implantation of Tc
- Sublimation of radionuclides
- Technetium acac complexes
- Thermal stability of TcO2 (acac)2
- ß-decay effect in 99MoO2(acac)2
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry