We investigated the local electric property of iron-based superconductor KxFeySe2 (x=0.8,y=1.6-2,Tc=31K) using scanning tunneling/microwave microscope. The characteristic pattern originating from mesoscopic phase separation of the metallic and the semiconducting phase was observed. From the comparison with previously reported SEM/EDS results, we identified the metallic phase and the semiconducting phase as the minor Fe-rich phase and the major K2Fe4Se5 phase, respectively.
- Iron-based superconductor
- Scanning microwave microscope
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering