The measurement of one- and two-neutron removal cross section and longitudinal momentum distribution of 19C after reaction with a Be target at 64 A MeV are reported. This is the first study of the two-neutron removal for the nucleus. Besides that, the present one-neutron removal study helps to confirm negligible energy-dependent effects. This comes from an agreement between data at high and low energy in a wide momentum range. A comparison of the two-neutron removal momentum widths presented for Carbon isotopes shows interesting feature for 19C.
- Comparison with previous results
- Longitudinal momentum distributions
- Measured one-and-two-neutron removal σ
- Nuclear Reactions Be(C,CX), (C, CX), E = 64 MeV/neclean
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics