Control of the hole concentration in La2-xBixCuO4+δ over a wide range has been achieved by excess oxygen insertion by heat treatments and electrochemical oxidation. The inelastic neutron scattering response and two-dimensional (2D) antiferromagnetic (AF) correlation length, ξ2D, in the 2D AF and superconducting regions indicates some common features with the La2-xSrxCuO4 system.
- 2D antiferromagnetic correlation length
- Incommensurate spin correlation
- Oxygen-doped 2 1-4 system
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering