In the present study, a porous silica-based covalent organic framework incorporated composite was prepared using a solvothermal reaction and the following wet-impregnation method. Multiple characterization methods including Scanning electron microscope, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, X-ray powder diffraction confirmed the surface morphology, thermal stability, and pore structure of the as-prepared composite. The adsorption performances of the prepared composite toward palladium [Pd(II)] from simulated high-level liquid waste were systematically investigated using batch experiments under the effect of contact time, solution temperature, and nitric acid solution.
- Covalent organic framework
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Analytical Chemistry
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis