Fluctuations of various order parameters are considered as the significant components of understanding the mechanism of high-Tc superconductivity. To study these fluctuations in the cuprate and Fe-based superconductors we use the joint measurements of direct current resistivity and non-resonant microwave absorption. Comparing data obtained with both methods allowed us to extract the contribution of dynamic charge density waves in La2−xSrxCuO4, superconducting fluctuations in Bi2Sr2Ca1−xYxCu2O8 and nematic fluctuations in FeTe1−xSex.
- High temperature superconductors
- Non-resonant microwave absorption
- Superconducting order parameter fluctuations
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics