Adsorption and separation performances of a microporous silica-based (DAMIA-EH + TOA)/SiO2-P adsorbent towards Pd(II) were systematically investigated under the effect of contact time, temperature, concentration of nitric acid, chromatography etc. in a simulated high-level liquid waste containing 14 kinds of representative co-existing metal ions. Successful recovery of around 97.95% Pd(II) was achieved under the elution with 0.01 M Tu (pH = 2) solution in column experiment.
- Simulated high-level liquid waste
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Analytical Chemistry
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health, Toxicology and Mutagenesis