(110) grain growth and magnetic properties in thin grain-oriented silicon sheet; with ultimately low loss were Investigated Afinal-annealing at IISO'C for 20m(n enables us to obtain the thin sheets covered with only (110) grains and consequently the magnetic Induction at 800 A/m, Bw reached 1.9 T,.
- (110) grain growth
- Final-annealing condition
- Magnetic induction at 800 a/m
- Thin-grain-oriented silicon sheets
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering